This simple chicken and bean burrito recipe I like for its availability – all the ingredients can be found at home, or replaced by others – will not become less tasty and versatile from this dish!
Description of preparation:
This classic recipe of burrito with chicken and beans is perfect if you are going to have a meeting with your loved ones – there is no point in setting up a pathos table, but there is also something to eat! Moreover, the recipe of burrito allows you to experiment as you like – to replace chicken with minced meat, for example, and do without vegetable sauce, replace it with ready-made tomato paste from the can. In short, try it!
So, how to make a chicken and bean burrito:
1. First thing we’ll do is prepare the vegetables. For this purpose, tomatoes, peppers and onions are washed, cleaned and very carefully sliced into smaller pieces.
2. We defrost the chicken, if necessary, and we cut it into little pieces, too.
3. We’re gonna put a frying pan on a medium heat and fry the vegetables on it. We add chicken, and fry it until the chicken meat is white.
4. Now put down the fire and put it out for 10 minutes. Vegetables should let the juice run. Salim and pepper to taste.
5. Now all we have left is to lay out the stuffing on the slightly warmed tortillas, add some corn and beans on top, and sprinkle grated cheese.
6. wrapped in a tight envelope, – and for a few minutes in the oven or microwave.
It’s done! As you can see, a chicken and bean burrito at home is not a problem at all, the main thing is your desire and willingness to experiment in the kitchen. Good luck with that!
I’ll be right back
The main ingredient:
Bird / Chicken
- Tortilla – 2 grand
- Chicken – 200 grams
- Bell pepper – 1 piece
- Onions – 1 grand
- Tomato, 2 grand
- Canned beans – 2 tablespoons
- Canned corn – 2 tablespoons
- Hard cheese – 100 grams
- Pepper – 1 pinch
- Salt – 1 pinch
Number of servings: 2