Beef steak with vegetables
Prescription for Mexican steak with vegetable side dishes
Description of preparation:
1. Sprinkle the steak with ground pepper and caraway.
2. Put the frying pan on medium heat. Add olive oil. Fry the meat for six minutes on each side. Put the steak aside.
3. Heat olive oil and brown sugar in another frying pan.
4. Add the onions and cook until brownish. Add Poblano and sweet pepper, sliced tomatoes and ground cumin. Cook until “softening” the pepper.
5. Pour in white wine and salt. Cook until almost all the liquids have evaporated. Pepper it up.
6. Add the sliced coriander.
7. Slice a steak into thin slices.
Meat / Beef
Hot meals / Steak
- Beefsteak – 200 grams
- ground cumin – 1/4 teaspoons
- black pepper – 1 grand
- Olive oil – 1 tablespoon
- brown sugar – 2 tablespoons
- onion – 1 piece (roughly sliced)
- pepper Poblano – 2 pieces (slice in small pieces)
- red pepper – 1 piece (cut into small pieces)
- Tomatoes – 2 pieces (cut into small pieces)
- Caraway – 1/8 teaspoons
- salt – 1/4 teaspoon
- white wine – 60 Milliliters
Number of servings: 4