2703 Isaacs Creek Road Peoria, IL 61602

M-S

09:00-18:00

Menu
0 Comments
Spread the love

MINSK, Apr 9 – Sputnik. A two-year-old boy, who had poisoned a disinfectant in Pinsk, was transferred from Pinsk to the Brest Regional Children's Hospital, Media-Polesye told a resource on Tuesday.

Ambulance

©
                    Sputnik / Natalya Seliverstova
A two-year-old boy drank household chemicals in Pinsk and was taken to hospital

An accident in the district center occurred on April 6: a resident of Pinsk left the baby unattended in the toilet for a few minutes, and he drank some household chemicals from a bottle that was on the floor. A child in serious condition was placed in a local hospital.

According to the resource, the injured boy was provided with necessary assistance in the medical institution in Pinsk with the assistance of leading specialists. After consultations, it was decided to transfer him to the Brest Children's Regional Hospital.

Reanimobile accompanied by doctors on Monday, April 8, took the child to Brest.

Now doctors estimate the boy's condition as stably severe, but without deterioration.

As previously reported by Sputnik, the Pinsky interdistrict department of the Investigative Committee began an actual verification in order to establish all the circumstances of the incident.

See also:

A four-year-old child drank vinegar in the Beshenkovichi district
One-year-old girl was poisoned with a means of cockroaches in the Pinsk district

  .

Chief Editor

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *